What waits for you in the water’s darkness? Something beautiful, something deadly – or perhaps both? And what happens when those unknown horrors rise to the surface?
With Sand, Salt, Blood, editor Elle Turpitt has brought together twenty short stories & poems which explore the mysterious depths of the ocean and what lurks beneath the waves. From warrior witches to disastrous cruises, intimidating theme park rides to shipwrecks, sharks, sirens and more, this anthology will make you think twice before setting foot in the sea.
With all-new fiction and poetry from Dai Baddley, Grace Daly, Ariel Dodson, Daphne Fama, Alicia Hilton, Miranda Johansson, Gerri Leen, H.M. Lightcap, Noah Lloyd, Elizabeth R. McClellan, Taliesin Neith, Lucas Olson, H.V. Patterson, Marisca Pichette, Melissa Pleckham, JP Relph, Christopher Sartin, Max Turner, A.J. Van Belle and Davis Walden
Cover created by Ellen Avigliano at imaginariumarts.com
Sliced Up Press will be making a donation at release to the RNLI to help fund their lifesaving work, which you can read more about at rnli.org
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C25NGB6Q
- Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C25NGB6Q
- Apple: https://books.apple.com/us/book/id6448133448
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1143384645
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/sand-salt-blood
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1382669
- Thalia: https://www.thalia.de/shop/home/artikeldetails/A1068531125
- Vivlio: https://shop.vivlio.com/product/9798223660378_9798223660378_10020/sand-salt-blood
More preorder options coming soon!